An excellent example of the thrilling, raucous Germanium Big Muff. In super condition with light signs of use.
Combining four classic germanium transistors, the Germanium Big Muff Pi is the result of a focused modern design dripping with EH analog heritage. An independent overdrive and distortion each have their own sets of two germanium transistors as well as independent controls. The ability to stack and use both the overdrive and distortion together delivers the power of a four germanium transistor circuit with ultimate control flexibility.
- Individual overdrive and distortion with the ability to stack them together
- 4 individual Germanium Transistors
- Each mode of drive mode uses its own 2 germanium stack
- Overdrive and distortion can be stacked utilizing four germanium transistors
- Bias and tone control define the tonality in overdrive
- Volts and Bias define the way the distortion will react
- Starving battery sound through volts control adds character