An essentially mint condition Marshall Origin 20W Valve Combo. Some incredibly minor scuffs on one top edge.
The Marshall Origin range has been created for those Marshall purists after a single-channel amp that captures all of the original vibe and mojo of the original Marshall amps from the 50s and 60s but with modern features and organic clean and crunch sounds.
You can switch between wattages to increase or decrease your headroom. This essentially means how loud you need to turn it up before it distorts and you get that stunning British overdrive tone. The lower the wattage, the lower the volume needed to get it to crunch. But for bigger venues, you’ll want more headroom so that your tone sounds more ‘open’ and less compressed.
The lower wattages are perfect for home use and studio recording and the higher wattages are more suited to taking pedals really well. This enables them to create a sonic platform for the pedal (especially overdrive and fuzz) to work its magic on.
Effects Loop & Emulated Output
The Origin amps have got an effects loop for you to run your delays, reverbs and mods into. This is especially handy if you use the drive from the amp. And it’s got an emulated output for silent recording or for running a direct sound to the front of house PA system when playing a gig.
Tilt Control – 2 Preamp Voicings
The Origin amps have got 2x preamps voicings and you can blend between the 2 using the ‘Tilt’ control knob next to the EQ section. The two voicings are Normal and High Treble which you can tailor depending on the type of guitar you’re using. A dark sounding guitar with humbuckers might want more treble for example.
- Model: Origin20C
- Range: Origin
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 1
- Output wattage: High power 20W, mid power approx 3W and low power approx 0.5W
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load), DI out (1/4" jack)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls: Gain, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, master, presence, powerstem
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, Series, Send/Return
- Speaker configuration: 1x10"
- Speaker model: Celestion V type (16Ω, 50W)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Preamp valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90016 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
Dimensions (Including Feet and Handle)
- Weight: 13.9 kg / 31 lbs
- Width: 520 mm / 20.5"
- Height: 440 mm / 17.3"
- Depth: 240 mm / 9.4"