An immaculate example of the unbelievably affordable TC Electronic Cinders overdrive. How they made something this good this affordable will remain a mystery. In mint condition in it's original box.
Cinders Overdrive is the perfect tool for blues shredders and retro rockers. Its all-analog circuit convincingly recreates the warm harmonic distortion associated with hard-pressed tube amps. And its responsiveness… man! Whether you pick the strings with a dust broom or with a fire iron, Cinders Overdrive keeps up. And thanks to a super wide gain-range your tone will stay transparent at all times.
- Transparent tube-like overdrive
- Extremely responsive and expressive feel
- Super wide gain-range
- True Bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact and roadworthy enclosure
- Highly affordable - Extreme value for the money
- Runs on 9V batteries or optional 9V PSU
- Power consumption: 9V DC and 14mA