As the name states this is no ordinary bee. It's actually a wasp, a nasty and aggressive one with an op-amp heart the can produce an extreme high-pitched buzz.
On Fuzzzz mode you get a big wall of fuzz, great for the coolest riffs and power chords. Turn down the sustain control to get a spitty fuzzing tone or turn it up for a gated super high gain fuzz.
On stinger mode this wasp gets aggressive, bringing up the high octave and cutting through the mix. Harmonics on crack best defines it! Its multi-function switch allows you to select between the modes or access them momentarily giving you multiple options to buzz.
- Pedal Size: 5.5" X 3.5" X 2.75" (Including knobs, switches and etc.)
- Dimensions: 4 1/2 “ x 2 1/4 “ x 2 1/4”
- Pedal Weight: 0.5 lbs / 0.25 kg
- Current Draw: 36mA
- Requires 9VDC power supply (Center Negative)
- Does not include power supply