Goddamn this thing is good. Can’t go wrong with Boss, and the DD-8 is no exception. Mint condition, in it’s original box. Don’t miss out.
Arguably Boss' most advanced and feature-packed compact delay pedal to date, the DD-8 delivers more of everything - more great sounds, more delay time, more control options, and more connectivity! With all of this potential packed into a standard-sized Boss chassis, the DD-8 can slide easily into any mono or stereo rig.
Eleven modes provide delay colours from basic to exotic, including classic Boss digital echo through to convincing tape emulation, sparkling shimmer and a new glitchy 'GLT' mode. Combined with a looper that offers unlimited overdub capability and external control support, there's no end to your creativity with the versatile Boss DD-8 delay pedal.
- The most advanced BOSS compact series delay ever
- Eleven versatile modes include basic digital delay, vintage echoes, shimmer, mod, looper, and more
- Looper offers up to 40 seconds of recording time, overdub capability, and three-pedal operation with external footswitches
- Three newly developed delay types: Warm, +RV (delay+reverb), and GLT (rhythmic delay)
- Up to 10 seconds of delay time available with tap tempo input
- Carryover switch sets whether delay trails continue or stop when the effect is bypassed
- True stereo I/O and three selectable output modes (independent, panning, and wide stereo)
- Smart I/O jacks support a variety of connection setups (mono, stereo, wet/dry, wet only, and more)
- Support for external control with two footswitches or an expression pedal
- Unique Twist function available in each delay mode via an external footswitch