An absolutely immaculate example in it’s original box.
Finally you can get those vintage, warm tremolo tones that you've heard produced by many classic amps on hundreds classic records - in a compact stomp box. The simplicity of the TR-2 doesn't leave much to go wrong. Just set the speed and depth and you're away! The TR-2 has adjustable wave shape to add the final definition to your tone.
Renowned Boss build quality
Boss pedals have a reputation for being built like tanks. You can be sure that however much you drop it, kick it, throw it and jump on it, it'll still come back for more. These pedals constantly survive the rigours of rock 'n' roll touring, and that's why they're seen at the feet of top touring pros everywhere.
Reliability really can be affordable to all. Boss are so sure their compact pedals last the test of time, they cover them with a full five year warranty.
- Provides guitarists with high-quality vintage tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal
- Dedicated "Wave," "Rate" and "Depth" knobs allow for precise effect tailoring
- "Rate" control allows for higher speed adjustment than classic PN-2
- "Wave" control alters LFO waveform from triangle to square
- "Depth" control determines the strength of the effect