A total rock 'n' roll machine, this is one of the best guitars I've ever played. It truly does everything. This one has a Bareknuckle Silo in the bridge, but will ship with original Seymour Duncan bridge pickup. The Silo is a phenomenal modern rock pickup with coil tap capability for single coil spike. A few hugely minor dinks here and there as pictured.
First-class performance and high-quality woods
As a modern fusion guitar, the Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HSS 2PT Primer Gray combines a high-quality wood selection with outstanding handling. Accordingly, the handy Dinky body made of alder lies comfortably on the body thanks to its generous contours, whereas wide cutaways and the seamless neck joint guarantee unhindered access to the high frets. The bolt-on neck is made of caramelized maple , i.e. thermally treated maple, and with its nimble "Speed Neck" profile and compound fretboard radius that increases from 12" to 16" , it offers first-class playability, making even the most complex chords and solos flow effortlessly.
Gotoh Custom tremolo and locking tuners
Last but not least, the Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HSS 2PT CM Primer Gray offers high-quality hardware equipment with absolute reliability. The body is equipped with a Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo that is mounted on two pins and is particularly easy to handle. On the headstock, behind the Graph Tech TUSQ nut , six Charvel die-cast locking tuners ensure precise and stable tuning.
The Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HSS 2PT CM Primer Gray at a glance:
- ST-style electric guitar from the Charvel Pro-Mod series
- Satin finish
- Alder body
- Bolt-on neck in caramelized maple (thermally treated maple)
- Caramelized maple fretboard with 12" to 16" compound radius (305 mm to 406 mm)
- "Speed Neck" neck profile
- One Seymour Duncan SSL-6 Flat Strat single-coil in neck position
- One Seymour Duncan SSL-6 Flat Strat RWRP single-coil in middle position
- One Barknuckle Silo humbucker in bridge position (Ships with original Seymour Duncan Humbuckers in the box)
- No-Load tone control
- Master Volume with EVH/Bourns Low Friction potentiometer
- Gotoh Custom 510 2-point Tremolo
- Charvel die-cast locking tuners