Mystery Fuzz Octo Generator
The Soundwave Breakdown takes the idea of a screaming fuzz pedal and turns it inside out, utilizing specially matched transistors turned backwards to get its bombastic sound. The exact positions of the knobs yield completely different sounds, ranging from fuzz, buzz, and grind, to bleeps, synth sounds, etc. A vast universe of gnarliness is yours thanks to Death by Audio. Be forewarned, it's only grizzled psycho fuzz all the time.
- Square Wave Knob: ? (You don't want to know)
- Sine Wave Knob: ? (You don't need to know)
- Volume Knob: Controls master volume.
- Dimensions: 4.9" x 3.75" x 2.1" (including knobs and jacks).
- Weight: 12.3 oz.
- Power: 9V (runs ons a positive ring, negative tip 9V DC adapter or included 9V battery).
- Current Draw: 1 mA