A hardly used, totally gorgeous mint condition example of the Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster. Exhibiting almost no wear to the frets whatsoever, this is honestly as clean as they come. Don't miss your chance to own one of the finest modern Strat's ever made at this price point.
Worth every single penny. Glorious.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Master 6-Position V6 Rotary Tone Switch, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Special Electronics: The 6-position V6 rotary switch utilizes the onboard preamp to provide 6 distinct tone settings ranging from wiry single-coil to scorching lead. The S-1 Switch bypasses the preamp completely.
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic