One of the all time classic valve amps, and one of the best selling of all time too. A couple of scrapes on the from as can be seen in the pictures but in otherwise fabulous condition.
Recently serviced with fresh valves, this one's a peach. Sounds glorious.
The world's most popular tube amps just got better! Fender Hot Rod series amplifiers are found on every stage in the world, large and small, and are used by guitarists from all walks of life. Hot Rod amps deliver unmistakable Fender tone and are the perfect platform for musicians to craft their own signature sound. These no-frills amps are affordable, reliable and loud, and they pair extremely well with stomp boxes.
The Hot Rod DeVille 212 III is a 60-watt combo with a classic 2x12" speaker configuration borrowed from the legendary Twin Reverb amp, the low-end headroom characteristic of 6L6 tubes, a versatile all-12AX7 tube preamp, an effects loop and more. It produces amazing clean and overdriven tones and luscious Fender spring reverb, and a 4-ohm extension speaker output even lets you add a cabinet for additional stage coverage. Additional Hot Rod Deville 212 III upgrades include an easier-to-read black control panel with front-reading text, new badge, streamlined footswitch, graduated volume and treble pot tapers, and dual Celestion G12P-80 speakers.
- New Celestion G12P-80 12" speakers tighten bass response and offer harmonically enhanced character when pushing hard in the Drive channel (Deluxe III and DeVille 212 III models)
- Improved modified tone circuit gives tighter overdrive voice and midrange punch
- Graduated volume and tone potentiometers offer smoother, more refined and predictable linear sweep
- Pedalboard-friendly footswitch design is sleek, tough and stage-ready
- New Fender badge lets you know it's a retooled and refueled Hot Rod amp
- New black non-reflective control panel makes onstage adjustments easier