A good fuzz pedal is indispensable—this gloriously splatty, satisfying sound has been the cornerstone of rock tone for decades. An all original
design, The Pelt Fuzz has a few tricks hidden up its sleeve. All the familiar controls are there: Level, Fuzz and Tone, along with a Bloom control to shape the contours of your sound. Our secret-weapon Mid switch lets you boost or cut the midrange for even more voicing options, while the Thick switch adds some girth to your sound.
Designed by our in-house team of experts, The Pelt Fuzz is an all-original circuit. We consulted with a plethora of players while designing this pedal, and the resulting stompbox is packed with stage-ready features. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance.
We even made swapping batteries quicker and easier with our exclusive “patent applied for,” magnetically latched 9V battery door.
Packed with silicon fuzz tones perfect for creating your own legendary sound, The Pelt Fuzz is a surprisingly adaptable take on this classic effect.
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Power Requirements:
- 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 50mA
- Input Impedance: 500k ohm
- Output Impedance: 10k ohm
- Silicon fuzz effect pedal
- Mid and Thick voicing switches
- LED-backlit knobs; Fender Amp Jewel LED
- Magnetically latched hinged 9V battery door
- Lightweight durable anodized aluminum construction