A pair of Focal’s excellent Alpha 65 Monitors in excellent condition with very minor chips to the top of one monitor. In full working condition, hardly used.
2-Way Nearfield Active Design
The Focal Alpha 65 is an active nearfield studio monitor featuring two integrated AB amplifiers that power the high-end drivers. The Alpha 65s employ a 5-inch woofer with a 70W amplifier and a 1-inch tweeter with a 35W amplifier.
The compact design features an aluminium inverted dome tweeter and a polyglass cone woofer. It also includes a large front bass-reflex port for optimised low-end response. The monitors boasts low-directivity, providing the same sound no matter where you are in the room.
Ideal For Mixing, Mastering & Multimedia Work
The premium-grade components and high-grade circuitry results in pristine sound quality. The wide frequency response ranging from 40Hz – 22kHz is designed to capture every nuance from your source audio. This makes it perfect for mixing and mastering applications. They can also be used for multimedia work such as video post-production.
The studio monitors provide damping and rigidity provide a natural response with no distortion. This results in optimised audio fidelity, providing natural sound reproduction. The natural sound offers transparent audio that allows you make subtle changes you can hear. The monitors also offer tonal balance, ensuring the sound remains identical at any volume level.
Sleek, Robust Construction
The compact 6.5-inch enclosure makes the studio monitors highly portable. This allows you to easily take your monitors on the move within a backpack or any larger portable storage solution. The monitor features an automatic standby made as well as 2 constant active XLR and RCA inputs.
The rear of the unit features adjustable bass and treble levels. This allows you to accentuate your audio to different acoustic spaces. This helps to optimise the audio performance of your speakers for improved sound reproduction.
- Bi-amplified active nearfield studio monitor
- 6.5-inch polycarbonate glass woofer
- 1-inch aluminium inverted dome tweeter
- Low directivity keeps the same sound throughout the room
- Damping and rigidity offers neutral sound with no distortion
- Connect up to 2 audio sources
- Optimal acoustic integration
- Reduced power consumption
- Integrated bass reflex port
- Compact construction for optimal portability
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 40Hz – 22kHz
- Power: 105W (70W+35W)
- Maximum SPL: 106 dB SPL (pic@1m)
- Input Connectors: XLR balanced 10k ohms, RCA unbalanced 10K ohms with sensitivity compensation
- LF amplifier Stage: 70W, class AB
- HF Amplifier Stage: 35W, class AB
- Power Supply (Voltage cannot be modified): 220 – 240V or 100 – 120V
- Sensitivity: Adjustable, 0 or +6dB
- LF Shelving (0 - 300Hz): adjustable, +/-6dB
- HF shelving (4.5 - 22kHz): adjustable, +/-3dB
- Power ON/OFF: Switch on rear panel
- Standby Mode: Power consumption < 0,5W
- Woofer: 6.5" (13cm) drive unit - Polyglass cone
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) drive unit - Aluminium inverted dome
- Construction: 0.6" (15mm) MDF
- Finish: Vinyl and Black painting
- Dimensions with 4 rubber pads (HxWxD): 13.7x9.9x12.2" (348 x 252 x 309mm)
- Weight: 20.7lb (9.4kg)