Redesigned from the ground up to better serve the needs of the modern guitarist, Gretch has taken one of the worlds' most loved hollow-body guitars, the 6120, and enhanced it with a wide range of modern player-oriented features - while retaining the timeless sound and style that players love.
One For The Players
With a wide-open sound and comfortable playability, this Nashville guitar is an incredibly versatile instrument - perfect for both clean and crunchy tones, modern and vintage, on stage and in the studio!
Gretsch G6120TG Players Edition Nashville with Bigsby, Orange Stain Key Features:
- Laminated Maple Hollow-Body with ML Bracing
- Set Maple 'U'-Shaped Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard with Rolled Edges
- Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail Inlays & Luminlay Side Dots
- Dual FT-67 Filter’Tron Humbucking Pickups
- String-thru Bigsby B6CP Vibrato Tailpiece
- Adjusto-Matic Bridge On Pinned Ebony Base
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL Nut, Gotoh Locking Tuners & Grover Strap Locks
- Orange Stain Finish with Gold Plexi Pickguard & Gold Hardware
- Includes Gretsch 16” Deluxe Hardshell Case
Classic Gretsch Tonality
Instantly responding to your every musical move, the all-new FT-67 Filter’Tron humbucking pickups make light work of anything you throw at them. Specifically designed to capture all of that authentic vintage Gretsch voicing, this modern take on a classic set of humbucking pickups boast a more rounded to accommodate a wider range of modern playing styles.
Combining Gretsch's innovative “ML” bracing with the comfortable 2.5”-deep laminated maple body, you're treated to a huge hollow-body sound with exceptional resonance and warmth - perfect for a wide variety of playstyles and genres.
Complete with a comfortably familiar 'U'-shaped neck profile, you've got flexible fluidity and curvacious comfort in excess. Throw in the classic Bigsby B6CP vibrato tailpiece and Adjusto-Matic bridge and you've got maximum tuning stability to go with it.
Creating a playing experience like no other, the Gretsch Players Edition Nashville offers stunning playability, bespoke aesthetics and an incredibly versatile tonal output that players of all abilities can truly appreciate - combining the old with the new in the most tasteful and authentic way possible.
Gretsch G6120TG Players Edition Nashville with Bigsby, Orange Stain Specifications:
- Edition: Players
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 11.563” (294 mm)
- Lower Bout: 16” (406 mm)
- Waist: 9.5” (241mm)
- Neck: Maple, Standard “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Side Dots: Luminlay
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech TUSQ XL, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Locking
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Pinned Ebony Base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B6GP String-Thru
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch Logo and Nashville Post Sign
- Pickups: FT-67 Filter’Tron (Bridge), FT-67 Filter’Tron (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2.
- Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume w/ Treble Bleed, Master Tone w/ No-Load Pot
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)