The fantastic new AZ Series from Ibanez has landed at Southend Music Exchange, designed in collaboration with guitar legend Tomo Fujita. These totally live up to his name; killer pickups, beautiful solid construction, stunning colours and maximum affordability.
You're gonna love this. Arguably the uptime beginner guitar, but killer value for players of all abilities.
Ibanez AZES31 Electric Guitar, Vermillion Key Features
- Super-affordable, high quality guitar that's ideal for complete beginners
- 25 inch scale length, makes for an easier playing instrument for children and players of smaller stature, whilst being large enough that the player can continue to grow with the instrument as they mature as a player
- The mono-unit output jack is made of solid, durable material and is a single piece to avoid unwanted movement and loosening of the jack, which leads to contact failure or disconnection
- All Access Neck Joint offers superior playability at the high frets
- The F106 fixed bridge is equipped with newly developed comfort round Steel saddles, with its construction providing wider range of height adjustment and ease of setting up
- Essentials pickups provide well-balanced tone and as well as versatility, so that guitar players can enjoy various styles of music with just one instrument
- The dyna-MIX 8 offers eight sound variations and can switch between humbucker and single coil modes with just a flick of the mini switch
The Ultimate Beginner Guitar
The philosophy behind this series is to bring the tone, versatility and, playability of this celebrated lineup to a wider array of beginner and intermediate players.
However, AZ Essentials are also equipped with series-specific features such as a Mono-unit output jack, a 250mm fingerboard radius, and Comfort round bridge saddles, all designed to make the beginner’s learning process a streamlined, enjoyable and fun experience.
Ibanez AZES31 Electric Guitar, Vermillion Specs
- Number of Strings: 6
- Neck Type: AZES
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck thickness (1st fret, mm): 20.5
- Neck thickness (12th fret, mm): 22.5
- Scale (mm): 635
- Nut width (mm): 42
- End width (mm): 56.4
- Number of fret: 22
- Fretboard: Jatoba
- Fretboard Radius (mm): 250
- Fret Type: Medium
- Inlay: White dot
- Body Material (For Solid): Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane