The Keeley Electronics Compressor Mini is the next generation of Keeley compression and is sure to be your new "always-on" pedal! Designed to make compression as easy to use as possible, this "Manhattan Style" (parallel) compressor is extremely intuitive and delivers the perfect blend of dynamic and compressed guitar. As a result, the Compressor Mini retains all of the subtleties and dynamics of your playing, delivering a natural, balanced sounding tone.
Featuring an all-new transient release time, the Compressor Mini transforms your tone, making both single coils and humbuckers sound more lively and expressive. Additionally, the new automatic tone recovery circuit ensures your tone maintains it's natural clarity and sparkle, even with high compression settings. The Compressor Mini’s legendary pre-amp tone brings out the best in your amplifier and other stompboxes, making it an essential tool to have in your arsenal. Thanks to the Compressor Mini's micro chassis, you won't have to sacrifice much pedalboard real estate either!
- Mini-sized Compressor pedal
- Offers Keeley compression in a small, simple and easy to use package
- Increased sustain range for even more subtle Manhattan-style compression
- Auto-blend to enhance clarity and note definition
- New transient release time that makes humbuckers sing and single coils pop
- Automatic tone recovery, a treble clarifier for high compression settings
- A built-in pre-amp for incredible guitar tone
- Designed and built in the USA
- Powered by a regular 9V DC PSU (centre -, 2,1 mm, 10 mA current draw)