A stunning example of Korg's flagship 16 voice polyphonic analogue synthesizer. Ships in a custom hard case. Has one minor dink to the wooden end as pictured which could easily be stained up and repaired. Aside from that, in immaculate condition.
The Korg prologue 16:
- 16-note polyphonic analog synthesizer
- 61 standard size keys
- 3 oscillators (2x analog + 1x digital multi-engine with noise, VPM and user oscillators)
- High quality effects (modulation, master and user), fully programmable
- L. F. Compressor with analog VU meter
- Layer / Split function
- 4 voice modes
- Stylish aluminum case with real wood side panels
- Made in Japan
KORG prologue; Analog is only the beginning
Newly developed multi-engine
The prologue's newly developed multi-engine was designed as a VCO3 with digital waveforms and FM. It features three different digital sound engines that can be combined with the analog VCOs to expand the sound potential. These include:
- Four noise generator types for percussive sounds or sound effects.
- VPM (Variable Phase Modulation) / FM oscillator with 16 oscillator types for metallic sounds
- User Oscillator with 16 slots for custom sounds
The digital effects of the prologue are in flawless 32-bit floating point processing and help the synthesizer to sound even more precise. With its two effects units, Modulation Effect and Delay/Reverb, you can create a wide variety of variations of common effects like chorus or ensemble, warm tape delay or various reverbs. In addition, there is the User Effect Slots, into which self-created effect programs can be loaded.