The Aurelius is not your run of the mill chorus pedal. This compact, beautifully-cased wonder is a three mode chorus with six programmable presets and an expression control. Inspired by the 1970s CE-1 Chorus Ensemble pedal, this digital unit has been tirelessly tweaked and fine-tuned to give you an all-encompassing chorus and vibrato experience like nothing else.
Choose from Vibrato, Chorus and Rotary mode and manipulate their Width, Rate and Balance to achieve your ideal sound. Shift seamlessly from one mode to another to create a blend that is all your own. Just one simple tap of the Preset (Save/Recall) and you can summon up to six settings of your choosing at will.
This compact world of chorus in a box will fit on any pedalboard and is hand-crafted and inspected in Ohio, USA.
Three Effects Modes including:
- Traditional chorus/vibrato effect with triangle LFO modulating a short delay line
- Blend of chorus and flanger with more warmth and slower rates and a sine wave LFO
- Rotary Chorus effect modeled after the sound of a Leslie speaker cabinet - combines both amplitude and frequency modulation for a doppler effect.
Two Operation Modes:
- Live Mode – Green LED- pedal will operate exactly where the controls are set, any changes will have no effect on the presets unless saved
- Preset Mode - Red LED - recalls stored settings for each control, actual control settings will be ignored.
Top-Mounted Jacks and Slim Design
- For easy inclusion into your pedalboard.
- 6 easily user-editable and accessible preset slots
- Silent soft-touch relais-based switching with True Bypass
- Flexi-Switch Technology for latching and momentary operation
- EXP jack expression pedal or Voltage control pedal control over any parameter
- All-analog dry signal path and digital effect signal path
- Powered by regular 9 V DC PSU (Not included) - (centre -, 2,1 mm, 75 mA current draw)
- Made in Akron, Ohio, USA.