The latest offering from KMA Machines, the Queequeg 2 Sub Generator, for all the sub octave filth generation you'll ever require.
Here's what KMA have to say about it.
Releasing the harpoon from his grasp, Queequeg gazed into the depths of the bleak waters that stretched down endlessly beneath him. Mindful to the aim of his adversary, the giant whale plunged further and further into the darkness of the abyss. This subaqueous dominion would forever be his rightful place. QUEEQUEG 2 - look deep down and believe.”
KMA Machines released the original QUEEQUEG in 2016. The pedal was our take on how simple and effective an analog monophonic suboctave device could be.
Time doesn’t stand still and so with QUEEQUEG 2, KMA’s aim was not only to update the device with a more striking appearance, but also add an additional sub-octave and the ability to switch and mix between them. With a small footprint, the updated pedal also has top mounted jacks and relay based soft switching for the modern age. QUEEQUEG 2’s super, easy-to-use and ultra-fast tracking sub-octaver works equally well on guitar, bass and synth, so these classic earth-shakingly awesome tones can find their way to any setup out there.
- Analog sub-octave pedal - from subtle tone thickening, to huge faux bass-synth sounds
- Two ultra-fast tracking analog mono sub-octaves
- Offers precise octave shifted single note lines or glitchy, random chords
- Easy-to-use one knob MIX design - controls clean/sub-octave blend
- Three switchable sub-octave settings
- -I: for synthy sub-octave sounds
- -II: for truly earth-shattering lows
- -I/-II: for a massive wall of sound sub tones
- Multi-coloured LED - shows which mode is active at a glance
- Compact enclosure with top-mounted jacks - will fit into any setup
- True Bypass silent relay-based soft switching
- Handmade in Berlin, Germany
- Power by opt. 9 V PSU
(9 V DC, centre -, 2,1 mm, 60 mA max. current draw)