The Mooer Reecho is the most flexible delay guitar pedal in the Mooer range offer delay times from 5ms right through to 780ms with control over effect level and feedback as well as three way switch to define the tone of the delays: Analog, Real and Tape. A fantastic addition to any pedalboard!
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by 9V DC (not supplied) as they are too small for battery compartments!
- 3 Delay Modes: Analog/Real Echo/Tape Echo
- Analog: Simulates a warm and smooth echo sound created by classic analog delay equipment.
- Real Echo: Simulates a natural echo sound in real environment.
- Tape Echo: Simulates the sweet and spacy echo sound from analog delay equipment.
- vintage tape echo machine.
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Delay Modes: 3(Analog, Real Echo, Tape Echo)
- Delay Time: 5ms~780ms
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)