Perfect example of the Pedaltrain SST. It's a tuner, and it tunes! Nuff said!
The Pedaltrain SST Space Saving Tuner is exactly what it says – a chromatic tuner pedal that takes up very little space, being one of the most pedalboard friendly guitar tuners ever made.
Extremely Compact Guitar Tuner Pedal
Pedaltrain have given us their unique, stylish and extremely useful take on the tuner pedal.
With a width of just 2.2cm and a depth to match, the Pedaltrain SST easily slides in between pedals and often under neighbouring ¼” jacks.
Pedaltrain SST Space Saving Tuner Key Features:
- Chromatic Tuner
- Fast and Accurate Tuning (+/- 1 Cent)
- High Brightness LEDs for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Always-On, Always-Ready Design
- Input, Output and 9V Managed Via Flexible Dongle
- Eight Selectable Tuning Reference Pitches from A438 to A445
- Durable Aluminium Chassis with Acrylic Display and ABS Ends
Small Unit, Great Results
The Pedaltrain SST guitar tuner has been designed to be as small as possible while still delivering great results.
The LED display is easy to read and very bright so it’s ideal for use indoors and outdoors and easily visible whatever the lighting condition.
The Pedaltrain SST chromatic tuner also features a unique, flexible dongle that manages the input, output and 9V power connections, helping keep the compact form factor.
Accurate to within +/- 1 cent and featuring eight selectable tuning references from pitches A438 to A445, the SST tuner pedal offers fantastic results despite its tiny size.
Great for Gigging
Made with a durable aluminium chassic with a tough acrylic display and rugged ABS ends, the SST can withstand all the rigours of the road.
Plus, because of its tiny size, you’ll always be able to find a place on your pedalboard for this awesome chromatic tuner.
Buy the Pedaltrain SST Space Saving Tuner to add this super-slim, ultra-compact chromatic tuner to your pedalboard.
Pedaltrain SST Space Saving Tuner Specs:
- Chromatic Tuner
- High brightness LEDs
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 438 to 445 Hz (1 Hz step)
- Tuning Range: C0 (16.35 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz)
- Tuning Accuracy: +/-1 cent
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhms
- Controls: Reference Pitch select switch
- Connectors: Input, Output, 9VDC
- Power Supply: 9VDC (power supply not included)
- Current Draw: 120 mA (Max.)