An immaculate example of the Strymon Flint Tremolo and Reverb in its original box. One of the most highly sought after Tremolo and Reverb pedals on the market. Grab a bargain!
Full of Studio-Class Processing Capabilities
Strymon took a long hard look at their favourite analogue effects (plus one lush digital studio verb) and squeezed them into Flint. Whether you're going for retro garage twang, modern indie textures or vintage blues there's no shortage of inspiration.
Recreates The Classics
No matter if it was tubes, light dependent resistors or a whacking great spring that made the hardware sound special, Strymon have studied the electrical and physical components then hand crafted their digital algorithms to make them readily available to you in the Flint thanks largely to the in-built SHARC DSP.
Featuring accurate recreations - even down to the unique behaviour and characteristics - of a '61 harmonic tremolo, '63 power tube tremolo, '65 photocell tremolo, '60s spring tank reverb, '70s electronic plate reverb, and even an '80s hall rack reverb - as well as bags of parameters to tweak - the Strymon Flint is easilly one of the most versatile and feature-laden Tremolo/Reverb pedals on the market!
- Three hand crafted tremolo algorithms faithfully deliver classic tremolo experiences:
- '61 Harmonic Tremolo, '63 Power Tube Tremolo, '65 Photocell Tremolo
- Three distinct reverb algorithms:
- '60s Spring Tank Reverb, '70s Electronic Reverb, '80s Hall Rack Reverb
- Two tremolo adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Intensity, Speed
- Three reverb adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Decay, Color, Mix
- Four "hidden" knobs for extensive tone tweaking:
- Tremolo Boost/Cut, Reverb Boost/Cut, Effect Order, Tap Subdivision
Ins, Outs, Switches
- High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input)
- Stereo output
- Tremolo Bypass and Reverb Bypass footswitches
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of either an expression pedal (for selectable control over any knob parameter), external tap pedal (for remote tap tremolo), or Favorite switch (to save a Favorite preset)
- Super low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115db typical signal to noise
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable "trails" mode with high quality Analog Buffered Bypass
- Adjustable +/- 3dB boost or cut when effect is engaged
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply, 250mA minimum
- Strong and lightweight black anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA