Create the soundtrack to your storybook adventure with the Lore Reverse Soundscape Generator. Made up of five different programs, the Lore is an ambient creation machine built around reverse delay and reverbs. Featuring two DSP chips running in series, each with their own analogue feedback path, the Lore takes you on an adventurous journey rich with themes of reversing, time-stretching, pitch-shifting, and vast ambience.
- Reverse Delay into Reverse Reverb - Program 1 combines reverse delay with reverse reverb with a focus on organically interacting feedback paths. Space and ambiance build as the signal is reversed, re-reversed, reverberated, and reversed again within the feedback network. Experiment with the X knob to control how reversed your delay trails are with left being least reversed and right being fully reversed. Lots of fun with big, eerie minor chords!
- Reverse Delay into Octave Up Reverb - Program 2 is a "light reverb" that combines octave-up harmonic feedback with an expansive, airy reverb tank, to create a breathy, spacious ambiance. Use the Regen knob to introduce a playful shimmer into the reverb decay. Increase the X knob to control the decay of the reverb. Sounds especially great with delicate fingerpicking parts.
- Reverse Delay into Octave Down Reverb - Program 3 is a "dark reverb" that combines octave down harmonic feedback with heavy filtering and harmonic distortion, to create a sound that is thick, rich, and murky. Use the Regen knob to bring in a lower octave in the reverb decay. Increase the X knob to control the decay of the reverb. Add in some high gain or fuzz to alter the time-space continuum.
- Reverse Reverb into Forward Reverb - Program 4 is a dual reverb program, featuring reverse reverb into forward reverb, Dual harmonic feedback paths allow the user to dial in octave up and octave down, and time stretching allows for control of the size and character of the space. Perfect for instantly transforming guitar into rich ambient pads. Use the Feedback knob to add a lower octave to the reverse reverb. Conversely, use the Regen knob to add an octave up to the reverse reverb decay. Control the decay of the reverb with the X knob. To channel all things ambient, experiment with dynamic picking and strumming techniques with the mix fully wet for ethereal drones and pads.
- Pitch Delay into Pitch Delay - Program 5 features two "duelling" pitch delays, which shift the input signal up and down in complementary or opposing directions, allowing the user to create intricate harmonic patterns in the feedback network. Behaves like a sequencer at higher delay times and like a harmonizer at lower delay times. Use Feedback and Regen knobs to control various amounts of pitched delay repeats. Use the X knob to change the order of the 4th, 5th, and octave intervals that the pitch delay steps through. Experiment with short staccato notes to create some very interesting rhythmic parts!
- Reverse soundscape generator
- Create ethereal ambient sounds full of reversing, time-stretching and pitch-shifting
- 5 programs, each using different combinations of reverse delay and reverb engines
- 2 DSP chips running in series, each with their own analogue feedback path
- Both analogue feedback paths interact and build off each other
- Individual gain control of each feedback-path
- Add modulation to any program
- Tap tempo to control delay or reverb time
- Hold down tap tempo for momentary dive- or rise-effect
- Reverb / feedback die off naturally after pedal is switched off
- Top-mounted Input and Output
- Muted green enclosure with cream, orange, brown and dark green ink
- 9-volt DC, Centre Negative, 300mA minimum
- Designed and assembled in USA