Compact acoustic guitar with solid top and black highgloss finish
The FS 820 BL Black by Yamaha, renowned for their outstanding quality, is a compact acoustic guitar that produces a very powerful and balanced sound due to its lightweight construction. Thanks to a solid spruce top, this sound develops quickly and completely and is especially defined in the mid and high frequencies, so that the instrument is particularly effective in the individual tones.
The short NATO neck with walnut fretboard gives the player easy access to all 20 frets, which are marked with dot inlays. The interaction between the saddle and 43 mm wide nut made of urea not only promises clean intonation over the entire scale length of 634 mm, but also creates a lot of space to easily master even extensive fingering patterns. Chrome-plated die-cast tuners, a tortoise pickguard, cream-colored bindings and a double-ring rosette give the Yamaha FS 820 a noble touch, rounded off by a Black high gloss finish.
The Yamaha FS 820 BL
Black at a glance:
- Compact FS-style acoustic guitar with 634 mm scale length
- Solid spruce top with Tortoise pickguard and cream binding
- Laminated mahogany back and sides
- Nato neck with walnut fingerboard and 20 frets
- Chrome-plated Yamaha (TM29T) die-cast tuners
- 43 mm wide urea nut and urea saddle
- Double ring soundhole rosette with black/white inlay
- Black High Gloss finish