This super compact and easy to use looping pedal has an overall looping time of 360 seconds. Thats a whole 6 minutes for you to lay down your genius riffs and red hot licks. With the 360 however, you have the choice to use those 360 seconds in a number of ways.
Firstly you could record a whole epic 6 minute track with no overdubs; an excellent practice tool to reflect back on your performance from a listeners perspective.
...Or you could use your 360 seconds to create a shorter track, but with loads of overlaid parts; your only limit is those 360 seconds so a 10 second loop could give you up to 35 overlaid parts on a single track.
Finally, you could split your time into up to 11 different memory locations using the fantastic store mode. The great thing about these is that when you switch off and unplug, your tracks will be safe and sound and ready to pull out next time you switch on. Of course you don't have to use all 11 tracks at once, but if you did, you would still get around 32 seconds per track. This may not sound a lot, but with the average riff you're still going to get around 3 or 4 overdubs with a live performance over the top!
Couldn't Be Easier
The 360 Nano is easy to use, consisting of a loop level control, a Memory location selector and a EHX designed silent footswitch. With one click to record and overdub, and two clicks to stop, the footswitch is easy to press in time and is comfortable to use, even when in your socks! To help you navigate the looping process, the looper has 3 bright LED's; a red one to show recording, Green for playback, and yellow to show the memory function.
It also comes equipped with an included power supply.
- 360 seconds of loop recording time which can be divided into 11 different loops for maximum control and flexibility
- High quality sound and unlimited overdubbing with no degradation in fidelity
- Uncompressed audio, 24-bit A/D/A and 44.1kHz sample rate
- User-friendly layout makes recording a loop, overdubbing, undo-redo and erasing a loop quick and easy
- Features a silent momentary footswitch
- Rugged die-cast package
- 9.6DC-200 EHX power supply included