Ernie Ball Junior Volume Pedal
Ernie Ball have created the Junior Volume Pedal based on their original volume pedal, which now includes a more durable, compact design that allows more floor space. It is equipped with a potentiometer with 250kOhm resistance suitable for the audio path of passive instruments. A micro taper switch gives you 2 distinct swell rates and allows you to achieve pedal steel-style swells to your performances and keep your guitar at just the right volume for different parts of songs or for solos.
Rugged and Compact design
Not only does it allow you to keep your guitar at just the right volume for different parts of songs, it is crafted from billet aluminum to create an incredibly strong housing for the pedals electronics. The Ernie Ball Junior Volume Pedal has been specifically designed with high quality parts and offers a smooth experience. Its durable design makes it ideal for gigging, as it can withstand being used again and again.
- Potentiometer's 250k ohm resistance is perfect for passive instruments
- Smooth operation and easy to use
- Keep your guitar at just the right volume for different parts of songs
- Tough Durable construction, ideal for gigging
- Micro Taper switch lets you choose between two different swell rates
- Power Requirements: DC 9V/100mA (Minimum), or 9V Battery
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 2.4” x 3.5” x 10”
- Weight:2 lbs