AmpliTube TONEX is a series of IK Multimedia hardware and software products suitable for guitar and bass, designed to give the user the possibility to capture/create and play any rig on earth! The TONEX Pedal is the ultimate amp and distortion stompbox that, using IK's breakthrough AI Machine Modelling technology (AIMM), allows you to play with hundreds of included Tone Model rigs, your own generated ones, or an unlimited number of user captured models from the IK ToneNET community.
Model any rig you want using the companion TONEX Machine Modeller software, which is capable of capturing the behaviour of distortion/overdrive/fuzz/boost/compressor/EQ pedals, amps and cabs, or everything together as a Tone Model to load and play both in your TONEX Pedal or in the AmpliTube TONEX plug-in.
IK's AmpliTube TONEX Pedal also lets you sculpt your presets with additional DSP processors such as a noise gate, compressor, tone EQ and reverb, and swap the cab in the captured Tone Model rig with any third-party IR that you want, or use the included advanced VIR technology module which features a double customizable microphone placement.
- AIMM DSP technology: Artificial Intelligence Machine Modelling proprietary technology capable of recreating the essence of amplifiers and distortion pedals, or everything together.
- Ultra-low noise, 24-bit/192kHz converters for class-leading quality.
- 5Hz–24kHz frequency response to capture the full scope of your guitar's sound.
- Up to 123dB dynamic range provides whisper-quiet operation at any gain setting.
- Sculpt your presets with additional DSP processors such as noise gate, compressor, tone EQ and reverb.
- Built-in tuner for on-the-fly pitch corrections in the studio or on stage.
- Up to 100 banks with 3 preset slots each, for up to 300 fully customizable presets in total.
- Full MIDI implementation for more complex setups (e.g. pedal switcher rig, etc.)
- Expression pedal input to control any parameter and create multi parameters macros.
- Fast and straightforward interface with 5 quick accessible knobs plus advanced parameters.
- Stage-ready, high-visibility display (shows the preset name, bank number, or parameter's name and value).
- Multiple output signal routing lets you send one output without the cabinet to a real power amp and cabinet, and the other output with the full rig to a PA.
- Headphone output lets you practice in silence with your favourite tone.
- Model any rig you want using the companion TONEX Machine Modeller software.
- TONEX Plug-in virtual pedal for AmpliTube included, to play your Tone Models easily in AmpliTube.
- Swap the cab in the captured Tone Model rig with any third-party IR you want, or use the advanced included VIR technology module which features a double customizable microphone placement.
- TONEX Machine Modeller included. It works as a librarian and preset editor to create, organize, and swap presets between TONEX Pedal and TONEX Plug-in virtual pedal in AmpliTube.
- Built-in USB port for audio interface recording and preset management.
- Includes TONEX MAX software all-in-one player, modeller and librarian, and AmpliTube 5 software.
- Tone.net exchanging platform has tonnes of sounds available and allows you to exchange presets and Tone Models.
- The state-of-the art DSP is enclosed in a sturdy anodized aluminium chassis designed and crafted in Italy.
- In the Box: TONEX Pedal, Power Supply, USB Cable
- Size: 176 x 142 x 55 mm / 6.92" x 5.59" x 2.16"
- Weight: 906g