The Cirrus represents KMA Machines’ first foray into full-blown digital effects. While they’re known for combining sought-after classic sounds with far-out modulation and ambience, the Cirrus transcends. This is studio-grade ambience for the tonal explorer, with an elaborate set of interwoven controls for a truly sky-high tonal palette.
- Creative and inspiring Delay and Reverb pedal
- Multiple and extensive independent modulation features (Reverb - Modulation, Low-pass and High-pass Filters, and Delay - S/H, Modulation and Octave)
- Reverb/Delay position order switch and individual mix controls
- Tap Tempo with additional momentary switch options
- Expression input - allows selectable foot control of most Reverb and Delay tone shaping functions
- Switch FX order from Reverb > Delay or vice versa
- Momentary switching when pedal is bypassed, or momentary decay increased when pedal is engaged
- FX Loop - add additional pedals within the signal chain for a world of other spatial tones
- Made by hand in Germany
- Powered by regular 9 V DC PSU (centre -, 2.1 mm, 220 mA current draw)
Here’s what KMA Machines say:
Cirrus is KMA Audio Machines' first step into the fully digital realm. But we didn’t just want to do a regular and run-of-the-mill type of product. No, what we came up with is a truly special and versatile, dynamically modulated combined Delay and Reverb pedal that will forever change your perception of time and space.
Made up of a Delay side and a Reverb side, both sides of Cirrus sport the most important basic controls such as Time (up to 1.5 sec). Repeats for the Delay and Decay and Damp for the Reverb. Plus, each side has its own mix control as well. So far so good, but now it’s time to jump down the sonic wormhole!
This little Spatial-Temporal Modifier gives you three different Delay AND Reverb modes, which all sport a special dynamic feature that is controlled by your picking attack. This enables you to create sounds that are certifiably out of this world! To set the sensitivity of how the sound reacts, every section has its own sensitivity control.
- Modulated Delay Mode (MOD) fluctuates the Delay signal for a dynamic dancing tape echo-inspired modulation that’ll deliver everything from subtle sways, to crazy pitch-bends.
- The Sample & Hold Mode (S/H) adds a sequencer-like filter in front of the Delay line, perfect for synthy textures. Play softly for subtle filter action or hit it hard for more pronounced electro-vibes.
- The third Delay Mode (OCT) blends in a high octave as your notes decay for unique shimmery dimensions, shining through like tiny stars in the cloudy night sky.
- Over to the Reverb section, Modulated Reverb Mode (MOD) will decorate your trails with silky smooth movement, whereas the two other Modes deliver either an opening Low-pass Filter (LP) or a closing High-pass Filter (HP).