Introducing the HX One, a powerful effects-only stereo pedal with easy-to-use controls that simply fits straight onto any pedalboard. The HX One lets players select one of more than 250 effects, and easily adjust the parameters displayed on the OLED screen using the three corresponding control knobs. Users can also automate parameter changes via the unique Flux controller and trigger them with the Tap/Flux footswitch.
The pedal can either be True Bypass or buffered DSP Bypass. Control MIDI with the In and Out/Thru connectors. Easily update the pedals firmware with the USB-C. HX One may be powered using the included 9V power supply or most third-party power supplies, making it easy to integrate it into nearly any pedalboard.
- Pedalboard Ready, Small Size – Dial in effects quickly with its simple to use interface and have more pedalboard real estate due to the HX One`s compact size.
- HX One Librarian Application – Control & set up your presets with Line 6`s handy smartphone app.
- 128 Preset Slots – Easily save a huge library of your own settings, letting your creativity flow.
- 250+ Effects taken from the HX family processors.
- Intuitive controls make selecting and editing effects easy.
- Flux Controller for automating parameter changes
- Adjustable input impedance to match your instrument.
- Connect an optional expression pedal or 2 external footswitches.
- MIDI In, Out/Thru connectors (receives PC and CC messages).
- Stereo I/O with choice of True Bypass or buffered DSP Bypass.
- 128 Preset slots.
- USB-C port for firmware updates and use with HX One Librarian.
- 9V Power supply included.