The Mooer Trelicopter is small but mighty optical tremolo with bias control! The bias controls what makes old vintage Fender amp tremolos so good with non symmetrical waveform! Control over speed and depth too allows you to tailor your sound whether you want subtle or overblown!
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by 9V DC (not supplied) as they are too small for battery compartments!
- Classic optical tremolo with huge range of speeds and depths
- BIAS knob brings various color of the tremolo sound
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- DC 9V Adapter power supply
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 5mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g