Old Blood Noise always have a trick up their sleeve when it comes to modulation and time-based pedals. In this instance, it involves both glorious effects. Picking up from where the ambient Rever pedal left off, the Minim combines a wonderfully washy delay with a flexible reverb and a separate reversing circuit for any blend of ambient innovation your curiosity takes you.
Whatever sound is fed into the circuit can be turned a full 180, amounting in glitchy textures and choppy stutters. Make guitar lines, phrases and motifs float in shoegazey goodness. Momentary switching allows the effect to really pop when you want it. You can also choose whether the reverse effect enters the signal chain first or following the reverb and delay section. Creative pedal design at its finest.
Delay & Reverb
Reverb is lined up first in the signal. Tap into a range of simple breathy room reflections, stretching to low warbles and pulsing vibrato modulation using the mix, decay and mod controls. This is all followed up by the delay, which has the ability to both produce tape-like trails and cascade endlessly. Time and feedback dials will be your focal points here.
- Creative Modulated Reverb and Delay Pedal (up to 400 mS)
- Reverse section - activated with a clever footswitch for momentary or latching operation
- Order switching - puts reverse first in the chain for ambient wash or last in the chain for glitchy textures
- Expression jack - for external control of the Reverse mix
- Internal trimpot to control output level
- Powered by regular 9V PSU (centre -, 2.1 mm, ~159 mA current draw)