Iconic Orange tone at an attainable price-point, with enough power to shake the walls of any venue! The Orange Super Crush 100 combo is the perfect gigging amplifier, with its 100-watt solid-state design guaranteeing massive headroom and bullet-proof reliability. It's great for the home too, thanks to a thoughtfully-added CabSim output that makes direct recording a total breeze!
Boasting a single-ended, 2-channel JFET preamp design and Class A/B power amp — the Super Crush 100 is capable of imitating the massive, rich and responsive tone of Orange's flagship Rockerverb amps but in affordable, solid-state form. Whether set for clean or punishing high-gain distortion, this flexible amplifier effortlessly captures the legendary Orange sound. Expect touch-sensitive dynamics and stunning harmonic overtones, with such authority and musicality that you’d swear there were valves inside!
- 100-watt Class A/B power amp from Orange's Pedal Baby 100; delivers all the dynamics, presence and feel of a big valve amp.
- Single-ended, Class A circuitry in preamp section produces a more musical overdrive with less noise.
- Solid-state design ensures rock-solid reliability, essential for gigging guitarists.
- 2 versatile channels allow you to go from chimney cleans all the way through to high-gain onslaught.
- Dirty channel boasts four cascading stages, along with a passive 3-band EQ for precise tone-shaping.
- Clean channel is bright and vintage-flavoured, with plenty of headroom and juice.
- Celestion G12K-150 speaker gives the Super Crush 100 a hard-hitting, classically British voice.
- Built-in digital spring reverb effect lets you embellish your sounds with lush ambience and space.
- Balanced XLR output with CabSim speaker emulation technology is perfect for direct recording or a front-of-house PA.
- Buffered FX loop gives your modulation and time-based pedals superb clarity.
Solid-State Done Right!
The Orange Super Crush 100 provides authentic analogue tone, even without valves. From input to output, the amplifier uses high-quality analogue circuitry to deliver all the immediacy, definition and character that you would expect from a genuine valve amp.
Orange's Super Crush 100 features two independent all-analogue preamp channels that unleash a versatile spectrum of inspiring, tube-like tones. High-headroom clean? High-gain metal? No problem, the Super Crush 100 handles those sounds and more with ease, with a simple front panel layout providing enough control without overwhelming you!
CabSim Speaker Emulation Technology
Orange keep up with the times, which is why their Super Crush 100 comes equipped with a balanced XLR output featuring their CabSim emulation tech. Replicating the sound of a 2×12 cabinet, this analogue filter gives you instant access to a great D.I. guitar tone, straight into the PA system or audio interface. The 'Cab Back' switch selects between the sound of an open or closed-back cab too, homing in on your perfect direct sound quicker than you can say “I don’t need a mic”.