The brand spanking new Surf Rider IV in it's gorgeous new single pedal format.
The Surf Rider IV brings the surf and sand in a ground-up redesign that packs 3 distinct spring tank emulations, based on some of our favorite vintage spring-laden pieces.
The available reverb modes include a tight tank, based on our 60s Reverberocket, the classic splash of our early silver panel Super Reverb and our SGFX fantasy tank, with a slightly exaggerated drip and decay for when you want Misirlou to sound certifiably otherworldly.
Housed in a compact package, with expanded controls and added features like soft-touch bypass switching with trails, selectable momentary or latching modulation and top-mounted jacks, the Surf Rider IV is guaranteed to satisfy like a cool breeze in the sweltering heat. So, plug in honey bunny, crank it up and get your Dick Dale on!
• Compact Spring Reverb pedal with modulation
• 3 distinct spring reverb tank emulations o Reverb-O-Rocket (left) – small and tight tank based on spring reverb found low-watt vintage combos and tape units o Super Reverb (center) – classic 60s surf rock spring reverb o Fantasy Reverb (right) – spring tank pushed to the limits with floppier springs and longer trails
• Flutter style modulation of the reverb trails – switchable between momentary or latching via internal DIP switch
• Multi-function footswitch switches the pedal on/off when tapped and engages flutter modulation when held down
• Compact enclosure and top-mounted jacks - for ease of pedalboard mounting
• Switchable Trails/Buffered Bypass – selectable via internal DIP switch • Hand-made in Montreal, Canada
• Powered by a regular 9V DC PSU (centre -, 2,1 mm, ~65 mA current draw)