Walrus Audio's Polychrome flanger is a uniquely colourful pedal that can enhance your guitar parts with inspiring, modulated textures. Boasting an analogue design — capturing the spirit of vintage '70s and '80s flangers — you can easily dial in a wealth of lush tones via the D-F-V (Dry, Flange, Vibrato) blend knob and tactile voice switches.
- Analogue circuitry provides pristine flanger tones that can embellish any guitar part!
- Blend in dry signal with the D-F-V knob (Dry, Flange and Vibrato).
- Voice switch offers two different styles of flange (traditional/complex and notched).
- Select between 3 LFO shapes: sine, triangle or random.
- From full-dry, to traditional-flange, to full-pitch-vibrato.
- Rate knob sets LFO from super-slow 0.1 Hz to 8Hz (with rate LED to preview LFO speed).
- Depth control determines width of filter sweep.
- Sweep knob shifts frequency range, from deep flange to tight and traditional-tones.
- Feedback control to set subtle or more dramatic flanging effects.
- Smart momentary bypass switch (when the bypass switch is in the off position, press and hold to temporarily activate the effect; releasing the switch turns the effect off).
- Top-mounted jacks allows you to maximise the space on your pedalboard.